Friday, February 10, 2012

Rolls, Rolls, Rolls

I absolutely love rolls but since starch is a major problem for me, I have to make sure that my intake in very minimum.

I am one hundred percent sure that the best roll you can find in Shreveport is at Texas Road House located on the service road off of Old Minden Road. If you want good rolls, a nice meal, and a noisy atmosphere, this is absolutely your place.

It's always crowded but the waiting time is never too long.

I just happen to love their grilled chicken, which is always juicy and based in bar-be-que sauce. I absolutely love their sauce but my husband hates it. He would rather have the chicken hot off the grill without anything on it and I always ask for extra. I know bad, bad, bad, but at least I make sure that it's the only fat for the day.

You should also try their catfish! It's fried to perfection-not too hard, soft, or greesy. And who could resist the loaded bake potato and fresh green salad. I typically opt for the ceasar salad but have yet to find one better than Outback's.

So if you are looking for a place to hang out with the girls, or take the noisy kids who love peanuts and drops the shells everywhere, Texas Road House is your spot. Happy Eating!

No comments: