Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Snacks

So within the last year, we just found out that our mom was a diabetic. Here's a lady who was use to snacking and I finally realized now where my nack for snacks came from. Unfortunately, the snacks we use to eat are not healthy or safe for her or me. So now, I'm trying to help her by making sure when she digs in my bag for snacks.....she'll come out with a snack that's is healthy and good.

On that note, I'm now snacking on Austin's Toasty Crackers with Peanut Butter, bananas which also helps the potassium levels, frozen grapes (yes frozen)....freeze them and see how good they are, and baked chips but the small bag. Changing your snacking habits is just as hard as changing your eating habits but if you look upon the faces of your children and grandchildren, you'll have that many reasons to find healtier and better ways to snack.

Happy Eating, Danyelle

It's a lifestyle not a diet!

No comments: