Saturday, June 4, 2016

David Beard's Catfish 'Delicious' Village

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, but this girls' life is super busy, but you can bet your life that I have not been too busy to eat! So in the next couple of weeks, I will be rolling out my opinion on a lot of restaurants that I chose or could lose. 

Today I will start with David Beard's Catfish Village ......
1950 W Texas Ave, Waskom, TX 75692
 
I've visited this place two Sundays in a row to see if the service will be as good as the food and vice versa. If I must say, "It was!" First let's talk about the food....can you say, "Delicious!" The fish is always fried just right and I can go on and on about their salad bar. The salad bar is always restocked, clean, has fresh food, and tons of options to chose from. I think they even have a salad bar girl on duty : ). Anyhoo, there is a David Beard's in Bossier City but unfortunately unlike Waskom, they don't make the same hush puppies! I travel all the way to Waskom, TX just for their hush puppies...baby you talking about good. 

Now if you aren't convinced by that to pay them a visit, let me add this...the service is wonderful! I have never encountered a waitress that was not friendly, talkative, and on point with refills and correct orders. You know, how I'm treated where I eat, is just as important as what I'm eating. 

So, you may ask, 'Is there anything you didn't like?' The only thing I wasn't too thrilled with is the young lady who checked us out. Little too bossy towards others, but it's me, the one who notices everything. All in all, I have had two wonderful experiences here and I do have plans on going back. Happy Eating!!!
 

No comments: