Saturday, June 4, 2016

Savoie's The Catering Place

Well, Well, Well, she's back and she's giving you tips to an awesome catering place. Now, most of who like to host events are so skeptical with these types of places because 1) the food is too expensive, 2) there's never enough food, or 3) you pay all of your money for horrible food. Well food fanatics, I've found the spot!

I went to Savoie's Catering Place located at 2441 E 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105 Phone:(318) 795-9700, for a graduation celebration. I almost flipped my lid. Baby, those people made a grilled chicken that was off the charts good! It was so juicy but done all the way through! The chicken complemented the Au'gratin potatoes and whole green beans perfect. Now if you ask me, the green beans could have used just a hint of Tony's Seasoning, but anyhoo, they were perfectly done for someone who may have high blood pressure (no salt). 

Never have I ever gone to an event with catered food and eat everything, but this time I did. I was so pleased with the food and one thing is for sure, I recommend this place to anyone having an event they want catered. The waitresses were okay too! I'm almost certain one of them had ears all over her head because we were saying we needed more water and she came as if we were talking to her. Took it to the wrong table but she knew she heard the need and tried to make it happen. Happy Eating!

No comments: